The company’s stakeholder engagement initiatives are designed to achieve sustainable development goals and take into account reasonable stakeholder expectations and interests.
Gazprom Neft has identified several key stakeholder groups whose interests are most closely linked with its activities and that may have the most substantial impact on the company’s ability to achieve its strategic goals. The company also takes into account commitments stipulated in laws and regulations.
Key Gazprom Neft stakeholder engagement priorities are reflected in the following corporate documents:
- The Corporate Code of Conduct;
- The Corporate Governance Code;
- The Regulation on the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- The Dividend Policy Regulation;
- The Information Policy Regulation;
- The Policy on Charitable Activities;
- The Policy on Industrial and Occupational Safety, Environmental Protection, Fire and Transport Safety, and Civil Defence;
- The Policy on Interactions with Indigenous Northern, Siberian and Far Eastern Peoples.
The company adheres to the following stakeholder engagement principles:
- respecting stakeholders’ interests;
- constructive cooperation;
- transparency of the company’s operations;
- regular communication;
- fulfilment of commitments.
Gazprom Neft maintains a continuous dialogue with stakeholders based on an analysis of the internal and external social environment, taking into account the company’s strategic targets and stakeholder priorities.
Key stakeholder engagement mechanisms:
- business contracts and cooperation agreements;
- business meetings and presentations;
- corporate communications system;
- public consultations;
- joint working groups;
- hotlines for employees and consumers;
- opinion polls and surveys among employees, consumers and local communities;
- membership in non-governmental and expert organisations;
- conferences and round-table meetings;