The “Home Towns” Programme
It covers all Gazprom Neft social projects, from small-scale volunteer initiatives and town celebrations to major international festivals, and the construction of apartment blocks and sports centres.
The “Home Towns” Programme objectives:
- developing basic social infrastructure throughout the regions in which the company operates;
- ensuring comprehensive improvement of the urban environment, and creating favourable conditions for people to live in;
- supporting local community initiatives;
- creating conditions for developing education, culture and sports;
- developing creative industriesCreative industries are industries based on individual creativity, skills or talent, and which can generate added value and create jobs by producing and using intellectual property.;
- popularising science among young people;
- preserving the unique culture and traditional lifestyle of indigenous peoples in the north of Russia;
- integrating the indigenous peoples in the north of Russia into the modern economic landscape.
Particular projects and priority target groups are listed separately for each region, based on its relevant development goals, and the company’s annual social-project implementation cycleRead more about implementing social projects, and approaches to assessing their efficiency in the Gazprom Neft Sustainability Report for 2018..